Yogesh Khanal
New member
- Company Name
- Zepto
- Product Name
- RAW Pressery 25g Protein Milkshake – Banana Honey (250 ml)
- Loss Amount
- 107
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
I received a RAW Pressery 25g Protein Milkshake – Banana Honey (250 ml) through Zepto under Order No. UHQPJKSPR86337A. The product was delivered with a damaged/broken seal and subsequently had visible fungal growth and a very bad smell, making it unfit and unsafe for consumption.
I contacted Zepto Customer Support and reported the issue. However, Zepto refused to take responsibility, stating that the product had been dispatched in good condition. I am therefore seeking appropriate redressal for the delivery of a defective/spoiled food product and the inadequate resolution provided by the platform.
Invoice No.: 2609190052325659
Invoice Date: 22-09-2026
Product: RAW Pressery 25g Protein Milkshake – Banana Honey, 250 ml
I contacted Zepto Customer Support and reported the issue. However, Zepto refused to take responsibility, stating that the product had been dispatched in good condition. I am therefore seeking appropriate redressal for the delivery of a defective/spoiled food product and the inadequate resolution provided by the platform.
Invoice No.: 2609190052325659
Invoice Date: 22-09-2026
Product: RAW Pressery 25g Protein Milkshake – Banana Honey, 250 ml