mohdkaif9818
New member
- Company Name
- Zomato
- Product Name
- Chicken roll Order ID: 8663809482
- Loss Amount
- 81
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
I placed a food order through Zomato on 29 sept 2026 and made the payment of ₹81 successfully. However, the order was not delivered to me. Despite not receiving the food, the Zomato app marked the order as “Delivered”.
I contacted Zomato customer support regarding this issue and requested a refund, but my issue has not been satisfactorily resolved. I have paid for a service/product that I did not receive.
I request that Zomato refund the full amount of ₹81 paid for the undelivered order and provide appropriate compensation for the inconvenience caused. I am attaching the order details, payment proof, delivery status and relevant communication with Zomato as evidence.
Order ID: 8663809482
I contacted Zomato customer support regarding this issue and requested a refund, but my issue has not been satisfactorily resolved. I have paid for a service/product that I did not receive.
I request that Zomato refund the full amount of ₹81 paid for the undelivered order and provide appropriate compensation for the inconvenience caused. I am attaching the order details, payment proof, delivery status and relevant communication with Zomato as evidence.
Order ID: 8663809482