Online Fraud and pressure of paying EMI bills

Ramireddy koti

New member
Bank Name
Axis bank
Customer Care Number
1800 209 5577
Loss Amount
86000
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
D No 23-34-160, Main Road, Patnam Bazar, Guntur - 522003, Kothapetb Factory Road, Kotha Peta, Guntur - 522001
Subject: Urgent: Unauthorized Fraudulent Transactions and Harassment – Axis Flipkart Credit Card

I am writing to formally lodge a complaint regarding unauthorized fraudulent transactions on my Axis Flipkart credit card.

In March of this year, I identified unauthorized activity on my account, specifically an EMI charge of ₹17,000. Upon further investigation, I discovered that an unauthorized party gained access to my linked Flipkart account and credit card to purchase an iPhone 16 and several gift cards, resulting in a total fraudulent loss of approximately ₹86,000.

Immediately upon discovery, I blocked both my credit card and my Flipkart account. I subsequently filed a formal complaint via the National Cybercrime Reporting Portal and contacted the Axis Bank helpline to report the fraud and provide the necessary details.

Despite my immediate reporting, I am currently being subjected to persistent harassment from bank collection representatives demanding payment for these fraudulent EMI charges. I attempted to follow up with the Patabhipuram Police Station as directed by my cybercrime report, but I was informed that they do not register cases for losses under ₹10 lakhs, leaving me without a formal police status report.

I did not authorize these transactions and maintain that I am not liable for these fraudulent charges. I request that the bank conduct a thorough investigation, cease all harassment regarding these EMIs, and reverse the unauthorized charges immediately. Furthermore, these disputed charges are negatively impacting my credit score, and I request urgent rectification of this damage. I have attached my cybercrime complaint reference for your records and expect immediate action to resolve this matter.
 

Attachments

Back
Top