Defective 40-Inch TV Under Warranty and Complete Lack of Customer Service

parth mehta

New member
Dealer Name
Amazon
Company Name
Visio world
Product Name
40 inch TV
Customer Care Number
9532730000
Loss Amount
10000
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
Visio world
I am writing to formally log a serious complaint regarding my Visio World 40-inch TV and the complete lack of customer support

I purchased this television around 11.5 months ago, meaning it is still fully covered under the 1-year manufacturer warranty. Recently, the display completely stopped working.
Here is the exact timeline of the absolute neglect and poor service I have faced:
  1. 7-Day Delay to Register Complaint: I tried continuously for 7 days just to connect with your helpline to register my issue.
  2. 7-Day Delay for Technician Visit: After making countless follow-up calls to your customer care, a technician finally visited my home 7 days after the complaint was registered.
  3. Broken Promise: The technician inspected the TV and confirmed that the display was dead and needed a complete replacement. Your team explicitly promised me that the display would be replaced within 7 days. That deadline has passed, and no one has shown up.
  4. Current Status (No Response): Your team is now completely ignoring me. No one is picking up my calls on your helpline number (9532730000), and I am getting absolutely no replies on your official WhatsApp support number (9910004870).

I expect them to replace my TV display or give me a new TV or provide full refund.
 
Back
Top