ysurendra
New member
- Dealer Name
- Jio Fiber
- Company Name
- Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited
- Customer Care Number
- 1800 896 9999
- Loss Amount
- 471
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- Jio Fiber
TC-22, 5th Floor, A Wing, Reliance Corporate Park, Thane Belapur Road, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai, 400701, Maharashtra, India.
Dear Sir/Madam
I had requested a refund or transfer of the recharge that was mistakenly made to the incorrect JioFiber number 8913595964**, instead of my correct number 8913595974**. The incorrect number is also currently inactive/not in use.
Unfortunately, the JioFiber team has refused my request without considering my more than 10-year relationship with JioFiber. In addition, my family has multiple Jio mobile connections, so we have been long-standing customers of Jio across multiple services.
I am now seriously considering discontinuing my JioFiber service and moving our mobile connections to another service provider as well. However, before taking that step, I wanted to escalate this matter and give Jio one more opportunity to review it and provide a positive resolution.
From a customer's perspective, it is very difficult to understand why a recharge made by mistake to an inactive number cannot be refunded or transferred to the correct number. If Jio is able to verify that the incorrectly recharged number is inactive and the recharge has not been utilized, I believe there should be a way to resolve this genuine mistake.
I am therefore requesting you to please review my case once again and let me know if anything can be done from your side. I would genuinely prefer to continue my relationship with Jio, but if this issue cannot be resolved fairly, I am prepared to move to another service provider rather than continue sending emails and receiving responses that do not address the circumstances of my case.
I have included my previous email below for reference. I sincerely request you to please look into this matter from a long-term customer's perspective and let me know if you can help resolve it.
I had requested a refund or transfer of the recharge that was mistakenly made to the incorrect JioFiber number 8913595964**, instead of my correct number 8913595974**. The incorrect number is also currently inactive/not in use.
Unfortunately, the JioFiber team has refused my request without considering my more than 10-year relationship with JioFiber. In addition, my family has multiple Jio mobile connections, so we have been long-standing customers of Jio across multiple services.
I am now seriously considering discontinuing my JioFiber service and moving our mobile connections to another service provider as well. However, before taking that step, I wanted to escalate this matter and give Jio one more opportunity to review it and provide a positive resolution.
From a customer's perspective, it is very difficult to understand why a recharge made by mistake to an inactive number cannot be refunded or transferred to the correct number. If Jio is able to verify that the incorrectly recharged number is inactive and the recharge has not been utilized, I believe there should be a way to resolve this genuine mistake.
I am therefore requesting you to please review my case once again and let me know if anything can be done from your side. I would genuinely prefer to continue my relationship with Jio, but if this issue cannot be resolved fairly, I am prepared to move to another service provider rather than continue sending emails and receiving responses that do not address the circumstances of my case.
I have included my previous email below for reference. I sincerely request you to please look into this matter from a long-term customer's perspective and let me know if you can help resolve it.