Adesh Gadhe
New member
- Seller Name
- Flo sleep solution pvt. Ltd.
- Company Name
- Flo sleep solution pvt. Ltd.
- Product Name
- The Flo Mattress Ergo - 72 inch x 70 inch / 8 inch / Grey
- Website Name
- Flo mattress.online
- Customer Care Number
- +917337887750
- Loss Amount
- 14105
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- FLO SLEEP SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. 46. SAKI VIHAR ROAD, NEAR EXCOM HOUSE, SAKI NAKA, ANDHERI-EAST, MUMBAI-400072
Hello sir,
I was ordered The Flo Mattress Ergo - 72 inch x 70 inch / 8 inch / Grey for rupees 14105 at 10 sep 2026 and i got that parcel at 16th sep 2026.
When i opened parcel inside local 500 rupees cotton mattress is there then i started to make video. I called to customer care, relationship manager and many members with lot of discussion no result is there. Then one of them suggest me to take any cctv footage then we will identify the size of parcel so from another shop I was shared the cctv footage also in that king size mattress is very weightless that i am trying to prove but from 4 days no one giving answer from Flo mattress side.so morning i was filled grievance form from National Consumer Helpline (NCH).
So what i do next
Please help me for my refund.
I was ordered The Flo Mattress Ergo - 72 inch x 70 inch / 8 inch / Grey for rupees 14105 at 10 sep 2026 and i got that parcel at 16th sep 2026.
When i opened parcel inside local 500 rupees cotton mattress is there then i started to make video. I called to customer care, relationship manager and many members with lot of discussion no result is there. Then one of them suggest me to take any cctv footage then we will identify the size of parcel so from another shop I was shared the cctv footage also in that king size mattress is very weightless that i am trying to prove but from 4 days no one giving answer from Flo mattress side.so morning i was filled grievance form from National Consumer Helpline (NCH).
So what i do next
Please help me for my refund.