Water bottle with misfit cap and flipkart customer care is not helping

akash. yellow

New member
Dealer Name
Flipkart
Company Name
Cello
Product Name
Little bunny water bottle
Customer Care Number
18002029898
Loss Amount
780
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
This product I ordered and it came on 26 September today when I try to fit the water water bottle with the cap the cap was not getting fit as this the thread of the cap is not made for the water bottle so I tried to return the item but they were saying that it is not of the return policy but that is the problem that there should there should be something mention that it should happen if at all they there is no return policy also then what what there should be some policy for damage product comes then at least they should return the amount or exchange the that is what I was trying to tell the Flipkart Customer Care not listening they are not helping even a bit so kindly help me as soon as possible
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-09-28-14-41-57-454_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-28-14-41-57-454_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    498.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2026-09-28-14-41-51-288_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-28-14-41-51-288_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    376.7 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top