WARRANTY INVOICE ISSUE

VISHVRAJSINH1505

Loss Amount
Ratings
5.00 star(s)
*15 th sep* - I paid 57344 /- to Flipkart which includes (laptop worth -54039/- and extend accident warranty of 3 years worth 3304/-)
*18 th sep** - I got my laptop and with that i am Fully satisfied .
And on that day I got 2 invoice bill on my mail , I thought that one of them is for laptop bill and another is of warranty i brought .
After few day when I have to give payment bill to my father I check open them , and at that time I was shock that send invoice was not a warranty invoice it is some of courier charge slip .
*21 sep* - I called Flipkart coustomer care helpline for my warranty bill , they told me they will send me on my email , and further they told me that my problem will be solve by 24 sep .
*24 sep* - I called again in Flipkart because I don't get any response , till this date they told me that I will get my warranty definitely don't worry about that you have to just wait some time ,they told me they will solve problem with in 24 hours .
*25 sep*- I registered complain in consumer helpline number. ( grievance no.-6285246)
*26 sep* - I received called from Flipkart , they told me that I will not get warranty and if I want my warranty money back I have to return my laptop too , I denied that I don't want to return my laptop , I am using this laptop and from last 10 days and I have done all my setup , and I never complain about my laptop I complained about warranty , they force me to return my laptop to get money back of warranty i denied, but Flipkart have stared return process of my laptop without my permission and I got notification that my laptop return process has just stared and then I again call to consumer helpline number.
*27 sep* - I again received call from Flipkart that they can't provide me my warranty and for your trouble they will give me 5000 Flipkart coupon, I denied this offer .
Because this Flipkart coupon of I can't use to buy anything out of Flipkart or there is no chance to buy warranty again ,and it is not worth for my time waste on this problem, till this day I have atleast called Flipkart 10-15 time everytime I have to explain my whole problem to different coustomer care officer and then every time they put my call on hold for 3-5 min and after that they requested my to wait again few days , every call is about 30 min to 1.15 hour , on every call I have to spend that much time and between this day I am facing some health issues already and due to this issue with Flipkart my health falling down rapidly , and while this time I have to face criticism from family because I am first who order this much amount product online , and to do this I had to convince my family , and this happens so I have to face huge criticism from my family and also lost my trust from my father for my new phone purchase and I lost my chance to buy my new phone for which I have to convince my family from last 6-8 month , due to Flipkart I also lost my health as well as my chance to by new phone , so I denied them and request them to take all this thing in their account and then decide amount , and i told them I am not forcing them to give money if they recover my health and time and phone chance I lost by let me spend 2 day to their one of highest authority , so I can learn some this from them and get also inspired from them to do big ,
They told that this is not possible that also and told me to wait for some time.
*28th sep*- I again call Flipkart for my problem status.
I got mail that problem will be solve with in 48 hours.
*1 oct* -I received call from Flipkart and they told me that my extended warranty has be done and in future any thing happen to laptop I can claim my warranty without any issues , and then when I asked for my warrenty bill and they told me that I will not get bill , I have to enjoy warranty without bill and have to trust them that my warranty has been done and I should not asked for bill of warranty, told them I want to give it to my father and I have to show them you should give me my warranty bill they convince me not to ask for it , and then I also demand for my compensation for all thing that happened to me , I demand compensation in form of time of their highest authority and request to let me talk with them for 2-3 hour and learn from them new thing so I got something new thing from them , or is they can't do that give enough amount of money which worth my health, time , and chance to of buy new phone , and they denied
And then I again call in Flipkart coustomer care helpline and again register complain and I got main that I will get call from they back end team before 4 Oct.
*4 oct*- while watching my lecture in my phone I got call from Flipkart which rang for 3-5 second ,even before I receive it they cut call and after few minutes I got email that do to some issue they are unable to connect so they will try to connect again with in 4 hour , but I didnt get call again from them so ,I again call Flipkart helpline number , again I have to explain my whole issue to coustomer care officer and then they told me they have highlighted issue I will got call before 9 oct.
I also got mail mentioned that my issue will be resolve before 9 oct.
*10 oct*- I again call Flipkart coustomer care and request them to connect my call to their higher authorities so I got my solution , they told me that they can't able to due that and but they can forward my issue and highlight it for faster resolution , and I request to do that and they told me I will got call from higher authorities with in 4 hour they have been requested to arrange call for me but I didnt get any call , I again got mail from Flipkart that my issue will be resolved before 15 oct.
*15 oct*- I call Flipkart coustomer care helpline , and asked for my complain status they told me that my issue is already closed on 14 oct.,
I told I didn't get any solution and call from your side , so please connect my call to your higher authorities , he told me that no one is available now, but they can highlight my issue and again register my problem.
So I decide to file case in counsmer court.
*17 0ct* - i send legal notice to flipkart regarding warranty bill and compensation .
*20 oct* - i got call from flipkart and they state that my warranty can not be done so they are ready to pay back warranty amount in form of flipkart coupon and they can give me compensation amount.

in this whole time i had atleast called flipkart for more than 30 time and every time i call flipkart , i have to explain my whole issue to them and spent more than 45 minutes in every call .
i am convincing my family to purchase new laptop and phone from last 6 month and when they finally agreed they told me to first purchasse laptop then after few days i can order phone in flipkart offer , after this flipkart issue in providing warranty , my family lost trust from me and denied to purchase new phone.
in mean time while i am taking action against flipkart i have to also feel up my exam form of UPSC ESE ,so it lead me to face many issue and stress .

Attachments

• list of dates pdf.pdf
    list of dates pdf.pdf
    808.8 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-10-21 at 17.14.44_65c084f4.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-10-21 at 17.14.44_65c084f4.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Vishvarajsinh Parmar-legal notice - Flipkart.pdf
    Vishvarajsinh Parmar-legal notice - Flipkart.pdf
    966.2 KB · Views: 1
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-10-21 at 11.26.20_6f3e4912.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-10-21 at 11.26.20_6f3e4912.jpg