Urgent Complaint – Order OD338622317080223100 Delayed and False Delivery Attempt

harshparmar

New member
Product Name
Mobile cover
Website Name
Flipkart
Loss Amount
308
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Dear Flipkart Support Team,

I am writing to raise a serious complaint regarding my order OD338622317080223100, which has still not been delivered despite the promised delivery timeline.

The order was originally expected around 16–18 September, but today is 22 September and I still have not received it. I was also promised multiple times that the order would be delivered within the next 24 hours, but those commitments were not fulfilled.

Today, your WhatsApp bot stated that the delivery partner tried to reach me multiple times. This is not correct. I received only one missed call from the delivery partner on 20 September. I immediately tried calling back several times, but there was no response. There has been no proper delivery attempt or call from the delivery partner today.

I live in a metro city and a well-connected/reputed area, and there is no issue with my address or phone number. I regularly receive orders from Amazon, Meesho, AJIO and other e-commerce platforms without such problems.

This delay has already crossed a reasonable limit. I need my order delivered within the next 24 hours without any further excuse or false delivery-attempt update.

Please escalate this complaint to the concerned delivery team and confirm the exact delivery commitment immediately.

Regards,
Harsh Parmar
 
Back
Top