nj2401
New member
- Website Name
- Amazon
- Loss Amount
- 620
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
I am writing to express my strong disappointment regarding an order that
was cancelled entirely from Amazon’s side, resulting in an uncompensated
financial loss for me.
Order Details:
Order ID: 402-7847256-5400368
Order Date: 4 August 2026
Item: Washing Machine
Payment Mode: Credit Card EMI
Issue Summary:
I placed the order using Credit Card EMI options on 4 August 2026.
The order was subsequently cancelled by Amazon / the seller through no
fault or request of mine.
Prior to the cancellation being processed, my bank converted the purchase
into an EMI scheme.
Due to this cancellation, my bank levied non-refundable EMI processing fees
and associated taxes amounting to approximately ₹620.
Since the cancellation occurred solely due to an operational issue on
Amazon’s end, it is unfair to pass these non-refundable bank charges onto
the customer.
I have contacted Amazon customer care regarding this and they were very rudely denied this. i also mailed it to grievance-officer@amazon.in, no reply from them for last 7 days
I look forward to a prompt resolution.
was cancelled entirely from Amazon’s side, resulting in an uncompensated
financial loss for me.
Order Details:
Order ID: 402-7847256-5400368
Order Date: 4 August 2026
Item: Washing Machine
Payment Mode: Credit Card EMI
Issue Summary:
I placed the order using Credit Card EMI options on 4 August 2026.
The order was subsequently cancelled by Amazon / the seller through no
fault or request of mine.
Prior to the cancellation being processed, my bank converted the purchase
into an EMI scheme.
Due to this cancellation, my bank levied non-refundable EMI processing fees
and associated taxes amounting to approximately ₹620.
Since the cancellation occurred solely due to an operational issue on
Amazon’s end, it is unfair to pass these non-refundable bank charges onto
the customer.
I have contacted Amazon customer care regarding this and they were very rudely denied this. i also mailed it to grievance-officer@amazon.in, no reply from them for last 7 days
I look forward to a prompt resolution.