Unable to PORTout from Jio

Yadubhushan

New member
Customer Care Number
1800-896-9999
Loss Amount
2800
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Dear sir / Madam,

This is Yadubhushan. And my spouse Mrs Radhika has a Jio mobile network connection number 9182433318. She is trying to PORT OUT but your Jio network is not letting her Port out.

The following error is coming even though there is no outstanding amount to be paid " UPC cannot be generated as there are subsisting contractual obligations with your service provider. Please contact your service provider for further assistance"

I have been complaining since 7 months to resolve the issue. The Jio customer care send a mail that "This mobile number is under a contract/offer with Jio" I have not been informed any contract / offer while taking connection. and I have not signed on any contract in this regard.

Requesting you to please help on this regard.

Sciencerly,
Yadubhushan
9848433318
 
Hello @Yadubhushan

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Reliance Jio that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.


If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Dear Jio Customer Support Team,

I am writing to raise a complaint regarding the non-generation of the UPC (Unique Porting Code) for my Jio number 9381081956.

When I try to generate the UPC, I receive the following message:

“UPC cannot be generated as there are subsisting contractual obligations with your service provider. Please contact your service provider for further assistance.”

I request you to kindly verify my number and clarify what contractual obligation is preventing the UPC from being generated.

As per my understanding, there are no pending dues or outstanding obligations on my number. Therefore, I request you to:

  1. Verify my account and confirm the reason for the UPC restriction.
  2. Remove any incorrect restriction/contractual obligation, if applicable.
  3. Enable UPC generation for my number at the earliest.
  4. Provide written confirmation regarding the status of my request.
Jio Number: 79381081956
Issue:
UPC not generated
Error Message: Subsisting contractual obligations with service provider

Kindly treat this as a formal complaint and resolve the issue at the earliest.
 
Back
Top