The shipment sent through DTDC was lost

NARAYANA

New member
Dealer Name
DTDC courier Limited
Company Name
DTDC courier Limited
Customer Care Number
9606911811
Loss Amount
20000000
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
9-463,Ground floor, Jyothi residency, visalakshinagar, Visakhapatnam- 530043
Hi Team,

I am writing to formally lodge a complaint against DTDC Express Limited for a severe deficiency in service, non-delivery of my shipment, and persistent failure to resolve my grievance despite multiple follow-ups.
  • Consignment/Tracking Number: M2000802411
  • Date of Booking: 09 September, 2026
  • Origin: Mumbai
  • Destination: Visakhapatnam
  • Value of Original Document : 2Crore
My package was explicitly scheduled to be delivered by September 16th, 2026. However, to this day, the shipment has not reached the recipient.
Over the past few weeks, I have repeatedly reached out to DTDC customer support via phone to track my package. Unfortunately, their handling of this issue has been highly unprofessional:
    • When I call their customer service lines, I am routinely placed on hold for extended periods, and the agents frequently fail to provide any answers.
    • Even at the time of customer care, I was provided my company email id (kln@klncreations.in) and requested to ask about my package status.But till now, not received any mail update and package status update phone call
    • Despite my continuous efforts to cooperate and seek a resolution, the company has shown complete negligence toward my documents and customer rights.
      Therefore, I request the Honourable Consumer Court to intervene in this matter and direct DTDC to:
        • Locate and immediately deliver my shipment in its original condition, or provide complete financial compensation for the value of the original document if it is lost.
        • Refund the courier charges paid for this deficient service.
        • Provide compensation for the mental agony and inconvenience caused by their lack of response. I have attached the copy of the booking receipt .
        • The original registration documents, valued at 2Crore, are included in the package, and we have not retained xerox copies as well.
        • If the issue is not resolved, I will complain further to a higher court department. Due to DTDC Courier 's negligence, my business has incurred a 2 crore loss based on the original document. This is not a small amount.

    Thanks & Regards,
  • SUNIL
  • +91 8522941548
 

Attachments

  • DTDC Tracking slip.jpeg
    DTDC Tracking slip.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DTDC TRACKING REPORT.jpeg
    DTDC TRACKING REPORT.jpeg
    259.6 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top