- Loss Amount
- 2899
- Ratings
- 3.00 star(s)
Hi Team,
I am writing to formally lodge a complaint against DTDC Express Limited for a severe deficiency in service, non-delivery of my shipment, and persistent failure to resolve my grievance despite multiple follow-ups.
Over the past few weeks, I have repeatedly reached out to DTDC customer support via phone and email to track my package. Unfortunately, their handling of this issue has been highly unprofessional:
I am writing to formally lodge a complaint against DTDC Express Limited for a severe deficiency in service, non-delivery of my shipment, and persistent failure to resolve my grievance despite multiple follow-ups.
- Consignment/Tracking Number: 7D135731058
- Date of Booking: 01 Aug, 2026
- Origin: Hyderabad
- Destination: Bangalore
- Value of garment: 2899
Over the past few weeks, I have repeatedly reached out to DTDC customer support via phone and email to track my package. Unfortunately, their handling of this issue has been highly unprofessional:
- When I call their customer service lines, I am routinely placed on hold for extended periods, and the agents frequently fail to provide any answers.
- Their email responses consist of automated, repetitive template answers stating that the matter is "being escalated," but no actual investigation or action is taking place.
- Despite my continuous efforts to cooperate and seek a resolution, the company has shown complete negligence toward my property and customer rights.
Therefore, I request the Honorable Consumer Court to intervene in this matter and direct DTDC to:- Locate and immediately deliver my shipment in its original condition, or provide complete financial compensation for the value of the garment if it is lost.
- Refund the courier charges paid for this deficient service.
- Provide compensation for the mental agony and inconvenience caused by their lack of response.
- I have attached the copy of the booking receipt and screenshots of my email correspondence with DTDC for your review.
- Praneeth
- +91 8688046969