tushar0231
New member
- Website Name
- spicejet.com
- Loss Amount
- 12036
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
I am extremely disappointed and concerned about the manner in which this situation has been handled. I have booked a flight from Patna to Delhi (ZKKNTH) for 23rd Aug 2026.
My parents are senior citizens and waited at the airport for 3-4 hrs after which it was informed that their flight has been cancelled. This has caused them significant physical and mental distress, especially given their age and the prolonged waiting at the airport.
So far I have not received the refund for the same even though I have followed up with the customer care for 100th time.
Kindly support in getting my refund.
My parents are senior citizens and waited at the airport for 3-4 hrs after which it was informed that their flight has been cancelled. This has caused them significant physical and mental distress, especially given their age and the prolonged waiting at the airport.
So far I have not received the refund for the same even though I have followed up with the customer care for 100th time.
Kindly support in getting my refund.