- Website Name
- Myntra
- Loss Amount
- 6918
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
The product was already returned to the delivery partner on August 20th, but the pickup status has not been updated correctly in the Myntra app.
I have proof from the sales manager confirming that the product was picked up, and I have already shared this proof with the Myntra team multiple times. However, despite providing the evidence, I am still being informed that the product was not picked up and that my refund cannot be processed.
Approximately ₹7,000 of my money is currently being held, even though the product has already been returned. I have submitted the required proof multiple times, including the proof attached here, but I still have not received my refund.
I have proof from the sales manager confirming that the product was picked up, and I have already shared this proof with the Myntra team multiple times. However, despite providing the evidence, I am still being informed that the product was not picked up and that my refund cannot be processed.
Approximately ₹7,000 of my money is currently being held, even though the product has already been returned. I have submitted the required proof multiple times, including the proof attached here, but I still have not received my refund.