SukanyaSingha
New member
- Dealer Name
- Reliance Jio Infocomm
- Company Name
- Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd
- Customer Care Number
- 18008969999
- Loss Amount
- 10000
- Ratings
- 5.00 star(s)
My jio airfibre mobile connection is 7978525018.
I requested resolution for missing Smart Society program coupons and ₹10000 deposit refund paid on 26 Jun, 2026 via [7ba6b4bb-7cd3-4ec4-b78f-07bae53fb029.pdf], noting Jio's SMS link caused a "Not a registered paid customer" error. I escalated the issue to Jio's Appellate Authority on 21 Aug, 2026,
Jio support teams continue replying with boilerplate escalation messages, leaving my money and benefits pending.
Request immediate action.
Sukanya
I requested resolution for missing Smart Society program coupons and ₹10000 deposit refund paid on 26 Jun, 2026 via [7ba6b4bb-7cd3-4ec4-b78f-07bae53fb029.pdf], noting Jio's SMS link caused a "Not a registered paid customer" error. I escalated the issue to Jio's Appellate Authority on 21 Aug, 2026,
Jio support teams continue replying with boilerplate escalation messages, leaving my money and benefits pending.
Request immediate action.
Sukanya