Television Return or replacement

goutham

New member
Dealer Name
Flifcart
Company Name
Blabunkt
Product Name
Blabunkt cyber sound G2 series.
Customer Care Number
1800-274-4342
Loss Amount
13501
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
Gowthama.
Digatekoppa(v). Sagara(t). Shivamogga(d).
577401
I orderd the blaupunkt tv on flipcart. But this tv damaged before delivery. I am cantackt the flipcart costomer. He said you cantackt the brand. Next i am mail thise problem to @blaupunkt costomer care.
Blabunkt costomer care associats dayli said waiting some days waiting some days.
Thise tv deleverd on agust 1st. But today September 28.not replace this fake damaged tv.
I can't afford to wait any longer. Please replace it quickly, or at least process a warranty claim.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260914_131855.jpg
    IMG_20260914_131855.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20260914_131951.jpg
    IMG_20260914_131951.jpg
    655.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2026-09-28-01-25-18-731_com.openai.chatgpt-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-28-01-25-18-731_com.openai.chatgpt-edit.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2026-09-28-01-26-56-655_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-28-01-26-56-655_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 0
Please solwe thise problem.
Blabunkt company provide a wrong damaged product
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-09-28-01-25-18-731_com.openai.chatgpt-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-28-01-25-18-731_com.openai.chatgpt-edit.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20260914_131951.jpg
    IMG_20260914_131951.jpg
    655.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20260914_131855.jpg
    IMG_20260914_131855.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top