- Dealer Name
- Jio Fiber Banaswadi Bangalore
- Company Name
- Jio Fiber
- Customer Care Number
- 18008969999
- Loss Amount
- 4444
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
I registered for a new Jio Fiber connection in Aug 2026 with my son's number and name.
As my previous internet provider restored my connection and gave me credit for the non usage days, i stuck on with them and cancelled my jio installation.
After many emails and complaints registered in the toll free number, I am yet to get my refund of ₹4444/-.
There is no use in escalation as that number is constantly engaged.
I have given up and resigned to my fate. Really horrible.
As my previous internet provider restored my connection and gave me credit for the non usage days, i stuck on with them and cancelled my jio installation.
After many emails and complaints registered in the toll free number, I am yet to get my refund of ₹4444/-.
There is no use in escalation as that number is constantly engaged.
I have given up and resigned to my fate. Really horrible.