ameta.lucky
New member
- Dealer Name
- Eureka Forbes
- Company Name
- Eureka Forbes
- Product Name
- Aquaguard Enrich Eon 2X RO+UV+CU Stainless Steel Water Purifier | Water Quality Display | Alkaline Boost | 2 Year Filter Life | With Mega Sediment Filter
- Customer Care Number
- 7039883333
- Loss Amount
- 8618
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
Hello,
I have purchased a product online (Eureka Forbs application) on July 28. I have purchased another product from their sales person and been told that when delivery person call reject the product and it will go to warehouse. refund will be initiated in 7 days. which I got partial refund on Aug 14. post that sales person stopped picking the calls and Eureka Forbs customer care keep informing me that they have escalated the issue. but its been 3 months now and I am still awaiting my remaining refund amount of 8618 rs only.
Key Details:
Sales person - Sharath TB - 09148323562
senior head - Hanna Naidu - 09699654054
I have sent multiple communications and emails with detailed invoice , receipts, bank statements. still not actions from their end.
I request here to get justice and strict action against Eureka Forbs and their Sales team. also, I demand for compensation for mental harassment.
regards,
Anadi
I have purchased a product online (Eureka Forbs application) on July 28. I have purchased another product from their sales person and been told that when delivery person call reject the product and it will go to warehouse. refund will be initiated in 7 days. which I got partial refund on Aug 14. post that sales person stopped picking the calls and Eureka Forbs customer care keep informing me that they have escalated the issue. but its been 3 months now and I am still awaiting my remaining refund amount of 8618 rs only.
Key Details:
- Order Date: July 28, 2026
- Total Amount Paid: ₹13,049.10
- Delivery Status: Order not accepted; returned to warehouse on July 31, 2026 (Status: "Return Completed").
- Partial Refund Received: ₹4,431.10 on August 14, 2026
- Outstanding Balance: ₹8,618
Sales person - Sharath TB - 09148323562
senior head - Hanna Naidu - 09699654054
I have sent multiple communications and emails with detailed invoice , receipts, bank statements. still not actions from their end.
I request here to get justice and strict action against Eureka Forbs and their Sales team. also, I demand for compensation for mental harassment.
regards,
Anadi