ramya haza
New member
- Dealer Name
- Blinkit
- Product Name
- Mtr gulab jamun
- Loss Amount
- 250
- Ratings
- 5.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- Hyderavad manikonda
Hi ,
I ordered MTR Gulab jamun packet from blinkit on 28.09.2026 in the website it is shown as packet just premix packet.
Whenever I received the product it is ready-made gulab jamun ready to wat product.
I raised a complaint to customer care they are saying we don't refund/exchange .
Whenever I am saying in the call in the website it is wrong mentioned as packet but delivered Ready made one I don't need it.
They are not accepting I lost 250.
If they are not ready to solve customer complaint what is the use of customer support?
I ordered MTR Gulab jamun packet from blinkit on 28.09.2026 in the website it is shown as packet just premix packet.
Whenever I received the product it is ready-made gulab jamun ready to wat product.
I raised a complaint to customer care they are saying we don't refund/exchange .
Whenever I am saying in the call in the website it is wrong mentioned as packet but delivered Ready made one I don't need it.
They are not accepting I lost 250.
If they are not ready to solve customer complaint what is the use of customer support?