qweenstarfashion.store

pkvhsp

New member
Seller Name
Linen Shirts combo pack (4 shirts)
Company Name
https://qweenstarfashion.store
Product Name
Linen Shirts combo pack (4 shirts)
Website Name
https://qweenstarfashion.store
Loss Amount
398
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
Registered Business Address:
Plot No. 241, Vikram Ind. Sector-2,
shivaji Road,pada,Borivali West,
Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400091, India
I am writing to lodge a formal complaint regarding my recent purchase from Qweenstar Fashion Store through their website (qweenstarfashion.store).

Order Details:

  • Order Number: 25787
  • Order Date: 11/09/2026
  • Items: 4 shirts
Despite repeated follow-ups, I have not received any update on my order. I even sent an email to qweenstarfashion@gmail.com, but there has been no response. Furthermore, the email ID mentioned on the website (info.qweenstar@zoho.com) is incorrect. Additionally, the GST number listed on the website (24BIPPG1452B2Z3) does not appear on the GST portal, raising concerns about the legitimacy of this business.

Given these discrepancies and lack of communication, I request immediate action to investigate and block this fraudulent website to protect consumers.
 

Attachments

  • address.png
    address.png
    49.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20260911_145858.jpg
    20260911_145858.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top