- Seller Name
- flipkart
- Company Name
- Flipkart.com
- Product Name
- Shell Helix Ultra ECT Full-Synthetic Engine Oil
- Website Name
- flipkart.com
- Customer Care Number
- NA
- Loss Amount
- 3231
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
I am writing to express my extreme disappointment regarding my prepaid order for Shell Helix Ultra ECT Full-Synthetic Engine Oil, which was promised for delivery on 14 September.
Today is 26 September, and I still have not received my order. According to the tracking information, the shipment reached the nearest hub in Mumbai on 14 September, yet there has been no movement or delivery update since then.
What is even more concerning is the complete lack of support from your customer service team. Every time I connect through chat support, I am simply given another delivery date and the chat is closed without any meaningful explanation or resolution. There has been no proactive communication, no accountability, and no clear escalation process available to customers.
As this is a prepaid order, my money has already been collected, yet I am left waiting indefinitely without any certainty regarding delivery. This level of service is highly unprofessional and unacceptable. Companies today advertise deliveries within hours or minutes, but Flipkart has failed to deliver a single item even after more than 12 days beyond the promised date.
At this point, it feels as though customers have no option but to wait endlessly, with no escalation matrix and no ownership from the support team. This is not the standard of service I expected from a company of Flipkart's reputation.
I request that this matter be investigated immediately and that I receive:
Order Details:
Today is 26 September, and I still have not received my order. According to the tracking information, the shipment reached the nearest hub in Mumbai on 14 September, yet there has been no movement or delivery update since then.
What is even more concerning is the complete lack of support from your customer service team. Every time I connect through chat support, I am simply given another delivery date and the chat is closed without any meaningful explanation or resolution. There has been no proactive communication, no accountability, and no clear escalation process available to customers.
As this is a prepaid order, my money has already been collected, yet I am left waiting indefinitely without any certainty regarding delivery. This level of service is highly unprofessional and unacceptable. Companies today advertise deliveries within hours or minutes, but Flipkart has failed to deliver a single item even after more than 12 days beyond the promised date.
At this point, it feels as though customers have no option but to wait endlessly, with no escalation matrix and no ownership from the support team. This is not the standard of service I expected from a company of Flipkart's reputation.
I request that this matter be investigated immediately and that I receive:
- A clear explanation for the delay.
- A confirmed delivery date.
- Appropriate compensation for the inconvenience caused, if the order cannot be delivered as promised.
- Escalation of this complaint to the concerned team or supervisor for urgent resolution.
Order Details:
- Product: Shell Helix Ultra ECT Full-Synthetic Engine Oil
- Order Date: 12 September
- Promised Delivery Date: 14 September
- Current Status: Shipment reached nearest hub but not delivered