Supriya Pandey
New member
- Loss Amount
- 4399
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- Boat
I have bought PB600 Power Plus powerbank
It was working good initially, but after 1 month the battery was started draining.
I complained about this and the product is under warranty period so I returned it, and now boat is asking for invoice.
I have already shared the downloaded invoice many times and sent them but still they are asking for the invoice.
This is really frustrating.
Its been a month since I complained.
And they are still stucked in invoice.
It was working good initially, but after 1 month the battery was started draining.
I complained about this and the product is under warranty period so I returned it, and now boat is asking for invoice.
I have already shared the downloaded invoice many times and sent them but still they are asking for the invoice.
This is really frustrating.
Its been a month since I complained.
And they are still stucked in invoice.