safanaabu
New member
- Dealer Name
- Blinkit
- Company Name
- Philips
- Product Name
- Citrus press by philips
- Customer Care Number
- +9118002088888
- Loss Amount
- 1189
- Ratings
- 4.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- Thoraipakkam
The product I received failed in checking at very first
It's not running continuously also it get stopped in between when we press
The base part is also bulged
I don't feel the product is good to use
I asked them for replacement but they refused and doesn't give any proper response after talking to someone many ppl
Fed up with blinkit
I will never order any electronic things they don't have any return facility if the product is defective
It's not running continuously also it get stopped in between when we press
The base part is also bulged
I don't feel the product is good to use
I asked them for replacement but they refused and doesn't give any proper response after talking to someone many ppl
Fed up with blinkit
I will never order any electronic things they don't have any return facility if the product is defective