Shaikh Minhajuddin
New member
- Model
- OLA S1 X+
- Dealer Name
- OLA Service
- Company Name
- OLA Electric
- Customer Care Number
- 08033113311
- Loss Amount
- 100000
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- OLA Service Nagole
OLA Electric is not giving any response or update for the bike servicing pending since very long. Approached to legal services for help to raise the dispute.
But at later stage after 2 months legal services agency (Online Legal India) also denied for case put up.
Where I feel my case was not escalated by agency due to corruption from OLA team.
As it is already raised and multiple notices issued to OLA team, there is no response yet.
I'm attaching the case summary and request for immediate action get my bike in the same condition when I left. I have the photos and videos of the bike while at service center.
But at later stage after 2 months legal services agency (Online Legal India) also denied for case put up.
Where I feel my case was not escalated by agency due to corruption from OLA team.
As it is already raised and multiple notices issued to OLA team, there is no response yet.
I'm attaching the case summary and request for immediate action get my bike in the same condition when I left. I have the photos and videos of the bike while at service center.