senthil kumar1977
New member
- Model
- ola s1
- Dealer Name
- ola
- Company Name
- ola
- Loss Amount
- 1179998
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- ola cuddalore
Dear Ola Electric Team,
I booked an Ola Electric vehicle under booking reference 0826-WAE015 on 15/08/2026, but the vehicle has not been delivered so far.
I have tried contacting the Ola Store several times, but there has been no proper response, and the calls are not being answered. This lack of communication and delay is extremely disappointing.
I request you to look into this matter immediately and provide a clear update on the delivery status, along with the confirmed delivery date.
Please treat this as urgent and respond at the earliest.
Regards,
TV.Senthil kumar
8220625283
I booked an Ola Electric vehicle under booking reference 0826-WAE015 on 15/08/2026, but the vehicle has not been delivered so far.
I have tried contacting the Ola Store several times, but there has been no proper response, and the calls are not being answered. This lack of communication and delay is extremely disappointing.
I request you to look into this matter immediately and provide a clear update on the delivery status, along with the confirmed delivery date.
Please treat this as urgent and respond at the earliest.
Regards,
TV.Senthil kumar
8220625283