Non-Delivery of Paid Order – Request for Immediate Action Due to Repeated Rescheduling

swethhaaa

New member
Seller Name
Flipkart
Company Name
Flipkart
Product Name
Canon PIXMA E3370 Multi-function WiFi Color Inkjet Printer
Website Name
https://www.flipkart.com/
Customer Care Number
044 4561 4709
Loss Amount
6995
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Dear Flipkart Customer Support Team,

I am writing to express my serious disappointment regarding the repeated delays and lack of resolution concerning my printer order.

Around two months ago, my father placed an order for a printer on Flipkart. The order was delayed for more than a month and was continuously rescheduled. We repeatedly contacted customer support and tracked the order every single day, hoping that it would finally arrive.

My father was a heart patient, and despite his health condition, he was extremely stressed about this order and kept following its status every day. Sadly, he passed away a month ago, and the printer had still not been delivered.

I eventually had to cancel that order and place a new order myself for a Canon PIXMA E3370 printer. It has now been four weeks, and the same situation has happened again. The delivery keeps getting rescheduled, with no clear explanation or assurance regarding when the printer will actually arrive.

We are already going through an extremely difficult time as a family. We urgently need this printer, and yet we have been forced to repeatedly make time, stay at home, and arrange our schedules simply because we are anticipating a delivery that keeps getting postponed.

I contacted your customer care team, and I was asked to wait until September 23, 2026. That date has now passed, but there is still no clear update, no reassurance, and no indication that the order will actually be delivered. I have also tried reaching the grievance portal, but I have been unable to get a response or connect with the team due to the queue.

I sincerely request that you please understand the situation we are going through and urgently intervene to ensure that this order is delivered without any further delay. If there is any issue preventing delivery, I expect a clear and immediate explanation rather than another indefinite rescheduling.

This entire experience has been extremely distressing and completely unsatisfactory. After everything we have experienced with these two orders, I am seriously disappointed with Flipkart's handling of the situation and do not intend to place any further orders through Flipkart unless this matter is properly resolved.

Please treat this as an urgent escalation and provide me with a concrete resolution and delivery commitment at the earliest.

Order ID: #OD338643300720813100

Regards,
Swethaswini
 
Back
Top