kshitizs391
New member
- Model
- AI NOVA 1 5G
- Dealer Name
- FLIPKART
- Company Name
- AI+ (AI Plus)
- Customer Care Number
- 18002681992
- Loss Amount
- 7424
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- NxtQuantum Shift Technologies India Private Limited
Building No. 37/38, Ratnajyot Industrial Premises,
Dadabhai Cross Road No. 1, Near Ratnajyot Industrial Premises,
Vile Parle West, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400056, India
I purchased an AI Nova 1 5G smartphone for personal use. Due to a technical issue, I submitted the phone to the authorized service centre for repair on [1-09-2026], under Job Sheet/Service Request No. [J260901MESASP15800156]. It has now been approximately 22 days, but my phone has still not been repaired or returned to me. The authorized service centre informed me that the required motherboard has been requisitioned from the company, but the company has not yet supplied or dispatched the required part. I have repeatedly contacted the company's customer support and escalation team and specifically requested the current status of the motherboard requisition, the expected dispatch date, the expected delivery date to the service centre, and the expected date by which my phone would be repaired and returned. However, instead of providing a clear and reasonable timeline, I received generic responses directing me to visit an authorized service centre, even though the service centre is already handling my repair case. Due to this prolonged delay, I have been deprived of the use of my mobile phone for 22 days and have faced considerable inconvenience and hardship. I therefore request the Hon'ble District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission to direct the Opposite Party to resolve the issue without any further delay, complete the repair and return my phone in proper working condition, or provide an appropriate replacement/refund if the repair cannot be completed within a reasonable period, along with suitable compensation for the inconvenience and loss suffered by me.