SIVA10
New member
- Dealer Name
- Livpure
- Company Name
- Livpure
- Product Name
- Bolt Alkaline
- Customer Care Number
- 08035390556
- Loss Amount
- 1827
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- Miyapur, Hyderabad
It's been more than 2 weeks for the service requested and to install TDS controller but no one is responding and everytime they are asking to 2 days so iam calling everyday customer care and getting same reply.
Even the service persons saying that they don't have TDS controller as in stock so they don't install to provide the service.
So I requested for return also but they are still not accepting return and also not providing service.
I have attached all the service requested and payment details.
Also customer care voice recordering for the reference.
Please help me to get the refund with loss of subscription fund along with fine to not repeat to other customers.
Even the service persons saying that they don't have TDS controller as in stock so they don't install to provide the service.
So I requested for return also but they are still not accepting return and also not providing service.
I have attached all the service requested and payment details.
Also customer care voice recordering for the reference.
Please help me to get the refund with loss of subscription fund along with fine to not repeat to other customers.