Water Purifier Livpure AMC Service not provided

Pradeeppatil

New member
Dealer Name
Livpure, Wagholi Area
Company Name
Livpure
Product Name
Livpure water purifier
Customer Care Number
+91 8956289616
Loss Amount
8000
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
Livpure wagholi
I had raised a service request for my Livpure water purifier (within AMC) but despite repeated follow-ups, there has been no proper response or resolution from the company’s side. The delay in providing service is unacceptable and is causing inconvenience and health risks due to lack of clean drinking water. Despite repeated calls/emails and follow-ups, my service request has not been resolved. The purifier has been malfunctioning, This is the second time I am facing the issue and I raised a request on 15th September 2026, yet there has been no proper response or technician visit even after multiple reminders. Every time I contact customer care, I am given false assurances and empty promises that the issue will be resolved “soon.”
This delay has caused a great deal of inconvenience, especially since clean drinking water is a basic necessity. Livpure’s negligence and lack of accountability are unacceptable. I expected better service from a company that claims to be a leader in the water purification industry.

Please note that my product is still under AMC, and if this delay continues and the warranty period expires during this time, I will *not be responsible* for any additional service charges incurred due to Livpure’s negligence. I will *not pay any service charges* if the delay causes the warranty to lapse. The responsibility lies solely with Livpure for failing to provide timely support.

I request the concerned authorities and the consumer forum to take appropriate action against Livpure and ensure that my service request is resolved immediately. If this matter is not addressed within 2 days, I will be compelled to take further legal action and escalate this complaint to higher consumer rights bodies.
 
Back
Top