ramaraghavulu
New member
- Dealer Name
- Flipkart/ BALAJI TRADERS
- Company Name
- Kenstar
- Product Name
- Kenstar White Pureza. 8 L RO + UF + UV + Copper + Alkaline + Mineralizer
- Customer Care Number
- 080-45471090
- Loss Amount
- 4087
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- Flipkart
Device & Purchase Details:
The product invoice clearly states a "2-year unconditional warranty covering all filters, membranes & electrical part changes". Despite this contractual agreement, I have contacted Flipkart customer support and the manufacturer multiple times regarding this malfunction. Unfortunately, I have received no service or resolution from either party.
Expected Resolution:
Given the total lack of support for a product well within its structural warranty, I request:
ramaraghavulu
Kodur, Andhra Pradesh
- Brand & Model: Kenstar White Pureza (8 L RO + UF + UV + Copper + Alkaline + Mineralizer)
- Purchased From: Flipkart (Seller: Balaji Traders)
- Order ID: OD435549055900668100
- Order Date: 23-09-2025
- Invoice Number: FAU3H22600001592
- Warranty Status: Covered under the 2-year unconditional warranty explicitly promised on the invoice.
Description of the Issue: I am lodging a formal complaint regarding my Kenstar Water Purifier, which has developed severe technical issues. Water is continuously leaking from the tank, and a loud sound is coming directly from the motor. Due to these defects, the unit cannot be used safely, and my household is left without safe drinking water.
The product invoice clearly states a "2-year unconditional warranty covering all filters, membranes & electrical part changes". Despite this contractual agreement, I have contacted Flipkart customer support and the manufacturer multiple times regarding this malfunction. Unfortunately, I have received no service or resolution from either party.
Expected Resolution:
Given the total lack of support for a product well within its structural warranty, I request:
- Immediate dispatch of an authorized technician to replace the faulty motor and fix the leaking tank at zero service cost as per the invoice terms.
- A replacement unit or full refund if parts cannot be serviced immediately.
ramaraghavulu
Kodur, Andhra Pradesh
Attachments
-
OD435549055900668100 (2).pdf653.9 KB · Views: 0
-
WhatsApp Image 2026-09-10 at 16.38.01 (1).jpeg85.3 KB · Views: 0 -
WhatsApp Image 2026-09-10 at 16.38.01.jpeg78.1 KB · Views: 0 -
Gmail - URGENT_ Escalation - Unresolved Service Request for Kenstar Water Purifier (Invoice #F...pdf377.1 KB · Views: 0
-
WhatsApp Image 2026-09-29 at 16.22.42.jpeg127.3 KB · Views: 0 -
WhatsApp Image 2026-09-29 at 16.25.18.jpeg32 KB · Views: 0 -
WhatsApp Image 2026-09-29 at 16.25.16.jpeg39.5 KB · Views: 0