JIO Intrnet - Poor Network Connectivity Since Installation and No Proper Resolution

kumar270926

New member
Loss Amount
3000
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
Jio
I recently took a new Jio Internet connection, but unfortunately, I have been facing frequent network connectivity issues since the day of installation.

Despite making the payment and following all the troubleshooting steps suggested by Jio support, the connection is still not stable.

The internet frequently becomes slow or disconnects, making it difficult to use the service properly.

I have already raised complaints with Jio customer care and escalated the issue, but the problem has not been properly resolved. In some cases, complaints are being closed without providing a permanent solution.


This is 10 days old new connection, and I have been experiencing these issues from the beginning. I paid for a reliable internet service but have not received the expected service.

I request Jio to:
Properly investigate and fix the connectivity issue.
Arrange a qualified technical visit if required.
If the issue cannot be permanently resolved, cancel the connection and provide a refund.
I request the concerned authorities to look into this matter and help resolve the issue.

Finally we are loosing money and time.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-09-27-10-57-44-23_c72402d906d1e21e06a8eac9fc5d95fa.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-27-10-57-44-23_c72402d906d1e21e06a8eac9fc5d95fa.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top