krunal.patni
New member
- Dealer Name
- Jio Fiber
- Company Name
- Reliance Jio / JioAirFiber / JioHome
- Customer Care Number
- 1800-896-9999
- Loss Amount
- 10000
- Ratings
- 4.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- Office-101, Saffron, Near Centre Point, Panchwati 5 Rasta, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad 380006
I have purchased a plan from Mubarak(Mob no. 9274471626), he gave me a plan for 1.5 years.
You can see it from plan.jpg file
As per plan.jpg image.
1. My subscription for the first 3 months is completed, and for that I have paid the amount can be found in the first subsscription.png file.
2.Other remaining subscriptions of 1.3 years, I haven't received any voucher, any information related to how to subscribe that plan for which I have already paid Rs. 10K (You can see the second subscription.png).
I am chasing since 5 days, even your customer service is not reachable they just throw auto recorded message and cut the call,
The guy Mubarak and JIO customer care haven't helped me yet, and I am doing work from home without the internet my life has become hell.
They told me that they are not going to give me my 10 thousand rupees and cancel the subscription.
I have provided my email trail as well.
Please help in that, it is not first complaint, you can see there are to many against this company, please take serious action against them so it will be lessons for others too.
Thanks, hoping that you will take any action rather it will become only simple webpage.
You can see it from plan.jpg file
As per plan.jpg image.
1. My subscription for the first 3 months is completed, and for that I have paid the amount can be found in the first subsscription.png file.
2.Other remaining subscriptions of 1.3 years, I haven't received any voucher, any information related to how to subscribe that plan for which I have already paid Rs. 10K (You can see the second subscription.png).
I am chasing since 5 days, even your customer service is not reachable they just throw auto recorded message and cut the call,
The guy Mubarak and JIO customer care haven't helped me yet, and I am doing work from home without the internet my life has become hell.
They told me that they are not going to give me my 10 thousand rupees and cancel the subscription.
I have provided my email trail as well.
Please help in that, it is not first complaint, you can see there are to many against this company, please take serious action against them so it will be lessons for others too.
Thanks, hoping that you will take any action rather it will become only simple webpage.