sushil kumar singh
New member
- Seller Name
- amazon india
- Company Name
- Amazon India
- Product Name
- Limkrt Plants Best Nursery Areca Palm (~ 3 ft) in 12 X 12 Inch Grey Premium Orbis Fiberglass Planter with tray- Durable large-size decorative fiber pot for indoor outdoor plants with 5-year warranty.
- Website Name
- Amazon.in
- Customer Care Number
- 180012001571
- Loss Amount
- 563.00
- Ratings
- 4.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- amazon india
Dear Sir
order: 402-2566481-0258763
I purchased an item, on 14th Sept 2026
Item description: Limkrt Plants Best Nursery Areca Palm (~ 3 ft) in 12 X 12 Inch Grey Premium Orbis Fiberglass Planter with tray- Durable large-size decorative fiber pot for indoor outdoor plants with 5-year warranty.
The same item was delivered to me on 18th Sept 2026. As soon as I received the item, by seeing the item I contacted to your customer helpline and reported them that I had received an incomplete item. Picture of the item received is attached.

I called the customer care of Amazon and sent the picture because the 12X 12 Inch X 2 pots the size of the item shall be 24 Inches but from the received packet the size seems only 10 inch. Hence I called amazon customer care to return the item without opening the item, But they denied as this item is non-returnable.
I repeatedly contacted your customer team and finally I cot a mail from your whose snapshot is attached here.
After completion of 72 hours when I had not received the refund again I contacted to your customer care team, and they said that please mail to accounts Team for your refund.
On 23rd sept I got a mail from your team
Also I received a mail from your side that they will not accept my complaint as a lot of returns are gone from my id.
I am a regular customer of your site and sorry to say that my intention is not to play with the products.
The more question from the side is that kindly send me the packing video of the product so that i can see the correct item is sent to me.
It is my humble request to please see my issue and resolve it as i know many of your vendors are sent wrong items to customer.
waiting for your positive reply.

order: 402-2566481-0258763
I purchased an item, on 14th Sept 2026
Item description: Limkrt Plants Best Nursery Areca Palm (~ 3 ft) in 12 X 12 Inch Grey Premium Orbis Fiberglass Planter with tray- Durable large-size decorative fiber pot for indoor outdoor plants with 5-year warranty.
The same item was delivered to me on 18th Sept 2026. As soon as I received the item, by seeing the item I contacted to your customer helpline and reported them that I had received an incomplete item. Picture of the item received is attached.

I called the customer care of Amazon and sent the picture because the 12X 12 Inch X 2 pots the size of the item shall be 24 Inches but from the received packet the size seems only 10 inch. Hence I called amazon customer care to return the item without opening the item, But they denied as this item is non-returnable.
I repeatedly contacted your customer team and finally I cot a mail from your whose snapshot is attached here.
After completion of 72 hours when I had not received the refund again I contacted to your customer care team, and they said that please mail to accounts Team for your refund.
On 23rd sept I got a mail from your team
Also I received a mail from your side that they will not accept my complaint as a lot of returns are gone from my id.
I am a regular customer of your site and sorry to say that my intention is not to play with the products.
The more question from the side is that kindly send me the packing video of the product so that i can see the correct item is sent to me.
It is my humble request to please see my issue and resolve it as i know many of your vendors are sent wrong items to customer.
waiting for your positive reply.

