Lakhya
New member
- Dealer Name
- Goboult
- Company Name
- Goboult
- Product Name
- GOBOULT Trail 2.01
- Customer Care Number
- 9667879464
- Loss Amount
- 1028
- Ratings
- 4.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- Telia pahukata
My Ticket Number 788180162257 and AWB Number BOLR0161888045
Despite handing over the product for service, I have not received a satisfactory update regarding its current status or the expected date of return. This delay has caused considerable inconvenience, and I am extremely dissatisfied with the lack of proper communication and timely service.
I request you to look into this matter urgently and provide me with a clear update on the status of my product, the reason for the delay, and a confirmed timeline for its return.
Please treat this as a serious complaint and resolve the issue at the earliest. I expect a prompt response and appropriate action from your team.
Regards,
Lakhyajyoti Bora
Despite handing over the product for service, I have not received a satisfactory update regarding its current status or the expected date of return. This delay has caused considerable inconvenience, and I am extremely dissatisfied with the lack of proper communication and timely service.
I request you to look into this matter urgently and provide me with a clear update on the status of my product, the reason for the delay, and a confirmed timeline for its return.
Please treat this as a serious complaint and resolve the issue at the earliest. I expect a prompt response and appropriate action from your team.
Regards,
Lakhyajyoti Bora