amatullah semari
New member
- Hotel Name
- Fabhotels elixir inn
- Company Name
- MakeMyTrip
- Website Name
- MakeMyTrip
- Customer Care Number
- +91 124 462 87
- Loss Amount
- 13000
- Ratings
- 3.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- 6th Floor, Sai Milap Shoppers, 604, Gaurav Path Road, Palanpur, Surat,, Palanpur, Surat 395009, Palanpur Gam, Surat
I had booked a room at fabhotel elixir inn located at palanpur gam surat.
My booking id is NH79242503044536.
My booking was from 17th September to 23rd September 2026.
The moment I reached the hotel, the receptionist denied my request to allocate me a room telling me that there was no existing booking by my name.
I contacted MakeMyTrip and the hotel owner but I was kept waiting for 4-5 hours in the hotel lobby.
Still there was no solution to my problem and I had to book rooms at some different hotel.
I am contacting the MakeMyTrip customer care service from last 10 days but there is no resolution yet.
They keep telling me I'll get a refund in 8 to 10 days.
I want my refun
d ASAP.
My booking id is NH79242503044536.
My booking was from 17th September to 23rd September 2026.
The moment I reached the hotel, the receptionist denied my request to allocate me a room telling me that there was no existing booking by my name.
I contacted MakeMyTrip and the hotel owner but I was kept waiting for 4-5 hours in the hotel lobby.
Still there was no solution to my problem and I had to book rooms at some different hotel.
I am contacting the MakeMyTrip customer care service from last 10 days but there is no resolution yet.
They keep telling me I'll get a refund in 8 to 10 days.
I want my refun
d ASAP.