offps2000
New member
- Company Name
- Excitel broadband
- Customer Care Number
- 011-69656965
- Loss Amount
- 2222
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- C-6 HelloWorld Uptown Sector 63 A Noida
I have taken excitel broadband 200Mbps since 19th July in C-6 Sector 63A Noida, and I have been facing frequent disconnections like almost every week till now which is 23 Sept, and the resolution time is almost more than one day every time. Now, they are compensating for the days loss everytime but Im getting frustrated at this point because I lose internet at crucial moments for the reason I installed it. It is effecting my work and productivity. I have called them multiple times to just remove the connection and pay me back my remaining days but they are not doing it. I am getting very frustrated as I can’t lose more work for this worst network, I just want to switch to a better one. What should I do legally please help. i have mailed the higher team as well for this but they don’t reply either.