Flipkart Minutes

AbhayK24

New member
Dealer Name
Flipkart Minutes
Company Name
Flipkart Internet Private Limited
Product Name
Fortune Fresh Chakki Atta
Customer Care Number
NA
Loss Amount
431
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
B1204, Signature Global Orchard Avenue, Sector 93, Gurugram, Harayana 122505
On September 23rd, 2026, at approximately 8:12 PM, I placed an order for Fortune Fresh Chakki Atta, 10kg, for ₹431, through Flipkart Minutes. The delivery location was Signature Global Orchard Avenue, Sector 93, Gurugram, Haryana, 122505. Upon receiving the order, I observed that the flour was spilling from the packaging. I initiated a refund request through the Flipkart application. I was asked to provide photographs, which I took and uploaded onto the app. However, the request for a replacement or refund was declined. Subsequently, I contacted a support representative via chat, who again requested photographs and videos.After I re-uploaded the photos and videos, I was unexpectedly logged out of my Flipkart account. When I attempted to log in again, I discovered that my account had been blocked.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260923-210400.png
    Screenshot_20260923-210400.png
    133.7 KB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20260923_151048395.jpg
    PXL_20260923_151048395.jpg
    1,020.6 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top