Sudhir Kumar Srivastava
New member
- Seller Name
- Fern N Petals
- Company Name
- Fern N Petals
- Product Name
- Birthday cake
- Website Name
- Fern N Petals
- Customer Care Number
- 9212422000
- Loss Amount
- 588
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- Dr Madhavi Sarkari
Tusti C-297 Shyamkunj colony in front of Kauwabagh police station Gorakhpur 273001
Sir/Madam,
I would like to clarify once again that the delivery boy did not deliver the product to the receiver’s address. I had already requested your team to verify this matter from your end by contacting the receiver herself, Dr. Madhavi, whose details have already been provided.
There is a possibility that the delivery boy may have taken the product to his home or delivered it somewhere else. Therefore, I had specifically requested that you investigate where the product was actually delivered and also verify the matter with the receiver. Unfortunately, this has not been done.
Instead, I have been informed that the complaint is being closed on the grounds that complaints are entertained only within 48 hours. I am unable to understand how this policy is applicable when the basic issue is that the product has not been received by the intended recipient.
Is this policy meant to ensure customer satisfaction or simply to facilitate closure of complaints? I have been your customer for the last 10–15 years, and it is extremely disappointing that a genuine complaint is being closed without properly examining the facts or even confirming the delivery with the receiver.
I would therefore request you once again to kindly reopen my complaint and conduct a proper investigation. Please verify the delivery location, delivery records, and the delivery person’s statement, and most importantly, confirm the matter directly with Dr. Madhavi, the intended receiver.
Since the product has not been delivered to the intended recipient, I request you to refund the amount paid by me.
I hope you will consider my long-standing association with your company and resolve this matter fairly rather than closing the complaint merely by quoting the 48-hour policy.
I look forward to your prompt action and a satisfactory resolution.
Regards,
Sudhir Kumar
I would like to clarify once again that the delivery boy did not deliver the product to the receiver’s address. I had already requested your team to verify this matter from your end by contacting the receiver herself, Dr. Madhavi, whose details have already been provided.
There is a possibility that the delivery boy may have taken the product to his home or delivered it somewhere else. Therefore, I had specifically requested that you investigate where the product was actually delivered and also verify the matter with the receiver. Unfortunately, this has not been done.
Instead, I have been informed that the complaint is being closed on the grounds that complaints are entertained only within 48 hours. I am unable to understand how this policy is applicable when the basic issue is that the product has not been received by the intended recipient.
Is this policy meant to ensure customer satisfaction or simply to facilitate closure of complaints? I have been your customer for the last 10–15 years, and it is extremely disappointing that a genuine complaint is being closed without properly examining the facts or even confirming the delivery with the receiver.
I would therefore request you once again to kindly reopen my complaint and conduct a proper investigation. Please verify the delivery location, delivery records, and the delivery person’s statement, and most importantly, confirm the matter directly with Dr. Madhavi, the intended receiver.
Since the product has not been delivered to the intended recipient, I request you to refund the amount paid by me.
I hope you will consider my long-standing association with your company and resolve this matter fairly rather than closing the complaint merely by quoting the 48-hour policy.
I look forward to your prompt action and a satisfactory resolution.
Regards,
Sudhir Kumar