Water Purifier Erueka Forbes - Complaint for Refund of AMC Amount Rs. 3,799 and Cancellation of AMC Due to Deficiency of Service

ksankarse

New member
Dealer Name
Erueka Forbes
Company Name
Erueka Forbes
Product Name
Dr. AquaGuard Magna RO(Nxt)
Customer Care Number
18002662900
Loss Amount
3799
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
I am filing this complaint against the service provider for deficiency in service, unfair trade practices, and mental harassment caused by their failure to honor the AMC services for which payment was collected.

I purchased an Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) under Order No. SO-110926-000022 and paid Rs. 3,799.00. Since raising service requests, I have been continuously following up with customer support for the past 25 days. Despite repeated complaints, no technician has visited my residence to address the issue.

Instead of providing the promised service, multiple service requests have been generated and closed without resolution. I have also received messages stating that attempts were made to contact me regarding complaint CM-280926-79265182, which is incorrect and does not reflect the actual situation.

The following unresolved complaint numbers have been generated:

  • CM-220926-79008196
  • CM-280926-79265182
  • CM-290926-79327153
No technician attended any of these service requests, and no satisfactory resolution has been provided. The repeated creation and closure of tickets without rendering service amounts to negligence and a clear deficiency in service.

Due to the complete loss of confidence in the company's ability to provide the contracted AMC support, I no longer wish to continue the AMC and hereby seek:

Relief Sought​

  1. Immediate cancellation of AMC Order SO-110926-000022.
  2. Full refund of Rs. 3,799.00 to the original payment source.
  3. Written confirmation of AMC cancellation and refund processing.
  4. Compensation for the inconvenience, repeated follow-ups, and mental harassment caused by the company's failure to provide the promised service.
Despite multiple opportunities, the service provider has failed to resolve the issue. If the refund is not processed immediately, I request appropriate action against the company under applicable consumer protection provisions for deficiency of service and unfair trade practices.

Customer Details​


AMC Order No.: SO-110926-000022
Amount Paid: Rs. 3,799.00
Complaint Numbers: CM-220926-79008196, CM-280926-79265182, CM-290926-79327153

Declaration: The facts stated above are true to the best of my knowledge and supported by complaint records, messages received from the service provider, and payment details
 
Back
Top