Siva_ram51
New member
- Company Name
- Dutch the Guilt
- Product Name
- Chocolates
- Loss Amount
- 267
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
Dear,
I have purchased some chocolates from online on 13-Sep-26.
The website is "https://ditch the Guilt".
Later, I realised I was cheated.
I was connected with company several times. But, no proper response.
The number which they provided is non responsive.
Kindly initiate necessary action on Ditch the guilt team.
They are cheaters and fraud.
There are many victims as like me.
Kindly initiate strict action on Ditch the Guilt team.
Required justice.
Attached screenshot of order ID and payment details.
Thank you.
I have purchased some chocolates from online on 13-Sep-26.
The website is "https://ditch the Guilt".
Later, I realised I was cheated.
I was connected with company several times. But, no proper response.
The number which they provided is non responsive.
Kindly initiate necessary action on Ditch the guilt team.
They are cheaters and fraud.
There are many victims as like me.
Kindly initiate strict action on Ditch the Guilt team.
Required justice.
Attached screenshot of order ID and payment details.
Thank you.