PayalParida
New member
- Seller Name
- Ferns N Petals
- Company Name
- Ferns N Petals
- Product Name
- Ficus Ginseng Bonsai
- Website Name
- Ferns N Petals
- Customer Care Number
- +91 9212422000
- Loss Amount
- 1748
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- Ferns N Petals
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to formally lodge a complaint against FNP (Ferns N Petals) regarding the delivery of an incorrect product, an unauthorized replacement, and the company’s continued failure to provide either the correct product or a refund despite repeated requests. I placed an order for a Ficus Ginseng Bonsai on 21st September through FNP’s same-day delivery service. Although the company had promised same-day delivery, the product was delivered only on the following day.
More importantly, when I received the order, I found that the product delivered was completely different from the product I had ordered. Upon contacting FNP’s customer support team, I was informed that the original product was unavailable and that the company had therefore replaced it with another product. However, this replacement was made without informing me beforehand or obtaining my consent. I have been contacting the company repeatedly for the past 5-6 days, requesting either that the product I originally ordered be delivered or that I receive a full refund. Instead of resolving the matter, the company generated multiple support tickets, including:
Eventually, the company agreed to redeliver/replace the product. However, this commitment was also not fulfilled. I have still neither received the correct product nor received a refund. The company’s conduct appears to be unfair and misleading, as I am being pressured to retain a product that I did not order and to make another purchase using a coupon, instead of being provided with an appropriate refund for an error that occurred entirely on the company’s part. The replacement was made without my consent, and despite my repeated requests, the company has failed to rectify the situation.
The company appears to be attempting to shift the consequences of its own error onto the customer by compelling me to retain an incorrect product and accept a coupon for a future purchase instead of providing a refund. This is particularly concerning because I never authorized the replacement, and the company has repeatedly failed to honor its subsequent commitment to redeliver the correct product.
I therefore request your department to kindly look into this matter and take appropriate action against the company for its failure to provide the product ordered or issue a refund, despite repeated complaints and sufficient opportunity to resolve the matter.
I am attaching the relevant order details, ticket information, and correspondence/screenshots for your reference and verification.
Order details:
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Yours faithfully,
Payal Parida
Registered Mobile Number: +91 8971407362
Registered Email address: payalparida765@gmail.com
I am writing to formally lodge a complaint against FNP (Ferns N Petals) regarding the delivery of an incorrect product, an unauthorized replacement, and the company’s continued failure to provide either the correct product or a refund despite repeated requests. I placed an order for a Ficus Ginseng Bonsai on 21st September through FNP’s same-day delivery service. Although the company had promised same-day delivery, the product was delivered only on the following day.
More importantly, when I received the order, I found that the product delivered was completely different from the product I had ordered. Upon contacting FNP’s customer support team, I was informed that the original product was unavailable and that the company had therefore replaced it with another product. However, this replacement was made without informing me beforehand or obtaining my consent. I have been contacting the company repeatedly for the past 5-6 days, requesting either that the product I originally ordered be delivered or that I receive a full refund. Instead of resolving the matter, the company generated multiple support tickets, including:
- Ticket #260923-08680297
- Ticket #260922-08679349
Eventually, the company agreed to redeliver/replace the product. However, this commitment was also not fulfilled. I have still neither received the correct product nor received a refund. The company’s conduct appears to be unfair and misleading, as I am being pressured to retain a product that I did not order and to make another purchase using a coupon, instead of being provided with an appropriate refund for an error that occurred entirely on the company’s part. The replacement was made without my consent, and despite my repeated requests, the company has failed to rectify the situation.
The company appears to be attempting to shift the consequences of its own error onto the customer by compelling me to retain an incorrect product and accept a coupon for a future purchase instead of providing a refund. This is particularly concerning because I never authorized the replacement, and the company has repeatedly failed to honor its subsequent commitment to redeliver the correct product.
I therefore request your department to kindly look into this matter and take appropriate action against the company for its failure to provide the product ordered or issue a refund, despite repeated complaints and sufficient opportunity to resolve the matter.
I am attaching the relevant order details, ticket information, and correspondence/screenshots for your reference and verification.
Order details:
- Product ordered: Ficus Ginseng Bonsai
- Order date: 21st September
- Order ID: #76262795
- Sub_order ID: #7626279501
- Delivery promised: Same day
- Actual delivery: 22nd September
- Issue: Wrong product delivered without consent
- Ticket #1: 260923-08680297
- Ticket #2: 260922-08679349
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Yours faithfully,
Payal Parida
Registered Mobile Number: +91 8971407362
Registered Email address: payalparida765@gmail.com
Attachments
-
1.1.png117 KB · Views: 0 -
1.2.png216.7 KB · Views: 0 -
1.3.png265.2 KB · Views: 0 -
1.4 Coupon.png144.6 KB · Views: 0 -
1.5.png100 KB · Views: 0 -
1.6.png74.7 KB · Views: 0 -
1.7.png85 KB · Views: 0 -
1.8.png59.9 KB · Views: 0 -
1.9.png266.9 KB · Views: 0 -
Syngonium Plant(Replaced Item).png69 KB · Views: 0