XFEGURPALBARNALA
New member
- Company Name
- V5 PF Team
- Website Name
- pf@v5global.com
- Customer Care Number
- 18002022400
- Loss Amount
- 100000
- Ratings
- 5.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- B1/H3, Mathura Rd, Bolck B-1, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate, Badarpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110044
Complainant:
Gurpal Singh
Address :- Near Raja Motor Garage, Dhanaula Road Barnala Punjab 148101
Mobile Number +917009977093
Email ID :- lotexgurpal@gmail.com
Opposite Party:
Airtel / V5 PF Team
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am filing this complaint regarding an incorrect entry/update made in my EPFO Provident Fund (PF) account/passbook by the concerned Airtel / V5 PF Team.
An incorrect entry has been updated in my PF records, due to which my PF account does not reflect the correct information. Because of this incorrect updation, I am facing difficulty in processing/withdrawing my eligible PF amount.
I have already brought this matter to the notice of the concerned PF/HR team and requested them to correct the erroneous entry and update the records properly. I already discussed with Mr. Vijesh, Mr. Surya and Mr. Avinash Soni (concerned persons). However, despite my requests/follow-ups, the issue has not been satisfactorily resolved.
The incorrect PF entry is causing me financial inconvenience and preventing me from accessing/withdrawing my legitimate PF funds.
I request the Hon'ble Commission to kindly consider my complaint and provide appropriate relief at the earliest.
Yours faithfully,
Gurpal Singh
Mobile: +917009977093
Email: lotexgurpal@gmail.com
Date: 26/09/2026
Place: Barnala
Gurpal Singh
Address :- Near Raja Motor Garage, Dhanaula Road Barnala Punjab 148101
Mobile Number +917009977093
Email ID :- lotexgurpal@gmail.com
Opposite Party:
Airtel / V5 PF Team
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am filing this complaint regarding an incorrect entry/update made in my EPFO Provident Fund (PF) account/passbook by the concerned Airtel / V5 PF Team.
An incorrect entry has been updated in my PF records, due to which my PF account does not reflect the correct information. Because of this incorrect updation, I am facing difficulty in processing/withdrawing my eligible PF amount.
I have already brought this matter to the notice of the concerned PF/HR team and requested them to correct the erroneous entry and update the records properly. I already discussed with Mr. Vijesh, Mr. Surya and Mr. Avinash Soni (concerned persons). However, despite my requests/follow-ups, the issue has not been satisfactorily resolved.
The incorrect PF entry is causing me financial inconvenience and preventing me from accessing/withdrawing my legitimate PF funds.
Details of the issue
- PF Account/UAN: 101442638071
- Employer: Airtel / V5
- XFE code: A14TJY3Y
- V5 id :- V5352247
- Date of joining :- 12 March 2024
- Incorrect entry/date: 01-02-2025
- Correct entry/Exit Date details: 02/08/2024
- Date when issue was reported to the company: 27/05/2026
Relief/Request
I respectfully request the Hon'ble Commission to direct the Opposite Party to:- Immediately verify the incorrect PF entry.
- Correct the wrong information/entry in coordination with EPFO.
- Provide written confirmation after the correction has been completed.
- Take necessary steps so that I can withdraw my eligible PF amount without further obstruction.
- Compensate me for the financial loss, inconvenience, mental harassment and expenses caused due to the incorrect updation and failure to resolve the matter despite repeated requests.
- Grant any other relief that the Hon'ble Commission considers appropriate in the circumstances of the case.
I request the Hon'ble Commission to kindly consider my complaint and provide appropriate relief at the earliest.
Yours faithfully,
Gurpal Singh
Mobile: +917009977093
Email: lotexgurpal@gmail.com
Date: 26/09/2026
Place: Barnala