vinod kumar takhar
New member
- Dealer Name
- Jio Prepaid Customer
- Company Name
- Jio Prepaid Customer
- Customer Care Number
- 198
- Loss Amount
- 3599
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- Jio Prepaid Customer
Subject: Complaint Regarding Very Slow Internet Speed and Request for Refund of Remaining Plan Amount
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a Jio prepaid customer and currently have an active one-year calling and data plan on my Jio number.
My plan was activated on 22 July 2027 and is valid until 21 July 2028. During the first month, the internet speed was good, but for the past month, my Jio internet speed has become extremely slow. I have already tried to resolve the issue, but my problem has not been resolved.
Due to the poor internet service, I am considering switching my SIM to another network. However, I have already paid for the annual plan, which is still active until 21 July 2028.
Therefore, I request you to please:
Check and resolve my slow internet speed problem immediately.
If the issue cannot be resolved, please refund/reverse the unused amount of my active prepaid plan.
Please provide a proper resolution to my complaint as soon as possible.
I am willing to continue using Jio if the internet speed is restored to a satisfactory level. Otherwise, I request a refund for the remaining unused plan period if applicable under Jio's terms and conditions.
Please treat this matter as urgent and provide me with a resolution.
Thank you.
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a Jio prepaid customer and currently have an active one-year calling and data plan on my Jio number.
My plan was activated on 22 July 2027 and is valid until 21 July 2028. During the first month, the internet speed was good, but for the past month, my Jio internet speed has become extremely slow. I have already tried to resolve the issue, but my problem has not been resolved.
Due to the poor internet service, I am considering switching my SIM to another network. However, I have already paid for the annual plan, which is still active until 21 July 2028.
Therefore, I request you to please:
Check and resolve my slow internet speed problem immediately.
If the issue cannot be resolved, please refund/reverse the unused amount of my active prepaid plan.
Please provide a proper resolution to my complaint as soon as possible.
I am willing to continue using Jio if the internet speed is restored to a satisfactory level. Otherwise, I request a refund for the remaining unused plan period if applicable under Jio's terms and conditions.
Please treat this matter as urgent and provide me with a resolution.
Thank you.