Kiruthika K
New member
- Company Name
- Jio Fiber
- Loss Amount
- 39
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
I am filing this complaint regarding the prolonged disruption of my Jio Wi-Fi service and the failure of the service provider to resolve the issue despite repeated complaints.
My Jio Wi-Fi connection was disconnected on 22 September 2026 at approximately 1:00 PM. I raised a service request with Jio at around 2:00 PM on the same day. However, even after more than 24 hours, the issue remained unresolved.
I contacted Jio Customer Care nearly five times and repeatedly requested that an engineer visit be scheduled to resolve the issue. Despite these repeated follow-ups, I did not receive a satisfactory resolution or timely assistance from the concerned team.
The prolonged service disruption has caused me considerable inconvenience and significant disruption to my work, resulting in loss of productive working hours. As a paying customer, I am extremely disappointed with the manner in which my complaint has been handled.
Jio regularly sends reminders well in advance regarding bill payments and expects customers to make payments on time, with the possibility of service interruption in case of non-payment. However, when the customer faces a genuine service failure, the same level of urgency has not been demonstrated in restoring the service. Despite raising the complaint promptly and following up repeatedly, I was left without a working connection for more than 24 hours.
This reflects a serious failure in providing timely and satisfactory customer service. I therefore request that the concerned authority take appropriate action and direct Jio to:
I request that this complaint be taken seriously and that appropriate action be initiated against the service provider for the prolonged failure to resolve the issue despite repeated complaints.
My Jio Wi-Fi connection was disconnected on 22 September 2026 at approximately 1:00 PM. I raised a service request with Jio at around 2:00 PM on the same day. However, even after more than 24 hours, the issue remained unresolved.
I contacted Jio Customer Care nearly five times and repeatedly requested that an engineer visit be scheduled to resolve the issue. Despite these repeated follow-ups, I did not receive a satisfactory resolution or timely assistance from the concerned team.
The prolonged service disruption has caused me considerable inconvenience and significant disruption to my work, resulting in loss of productive working hours. As a paying customer, I am extremely disappointed with the manner in which my complaint has been handled.
Jio regularly sends reminders well in advance regarding bill payments and expects customers to make payments on time, with the possibility of service interruption in case of non-payment. However, when the customer faces a genuine service failure, the same level of urgency has not been demonstrated in restoring the service. Despite raising the complaint promptly and following up repeatedly, I was left without a working connection for more than 24 hours.
This reflects a serious failure in providing timely and satisfactory customer service. I therefore request that the concerned authority take appropriate action and direct Jio to:
- Restore the Wi-Fi service immediately.
- Provide a proper explanation for the delay in resolving the complaint.
- Take appropriate corrective action regarding the repeated failure to provide timely customer support.
- Consider suitable compensation for the prolonged service disruption, inconvenience, and loss of productive working time, as applicable.
I request that this complaint be taken seriously and that appropriate action be initiated against the service provider for the prolonged failure to resolve the issue despite repeated complaints.