Nikhil Mahule
New member
- Dealer Name
- Airtel Madhyapradesh
- Company Name
- Airtel
- Customer Care Number
- 198
- Loss Amount
- 2000
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
To,
The Hon’ble Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission
[District/State]
Subject: Complaint against Airtel for persistent network failure, failure to resolve repeated complaints, and financial loss caused due to inadequate service
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am filing this complaint against Bharti Airtel Limited regarding the persistent network problems I have been facing with my Airtel mobile connection.
Despite being a paying customer, I have been experiencing serious and continuous network-related issues, including poor/unstable network connectivity and difficulty in using the mobile services properly.
I have contacted Airtel customer care and raised complaints more than 10 times regarding the same issue. However, despite repeated complaints and requests, Airtel has failed to provide a proper or permanent solution. The issue has continued even after multiple complaints.
Because of the continued failure of Airtel’s network service, I was forced to use another SIM connection for my essential communication. As a result, I had to make an additional recharge on another SIM, causing me unnecessary additional financial expenditure.
I have already given Airtel several opportunities to resolve the issue, but no satisfactory resolution has been provided. I therefore consider this a failure to provide the service for which I have been paying.
I request the Hon’ble Consumer Commission to kindly consider my complaint and provide appropriate relief, including:
1. Appropriate compensation for the inconvenience and hardship caused due to the persistent network problem.
2. Reimbursement/compensation for the additional recharge expenses incurred on another SIM because of Airtel’s failure to provide proper service.
3. Appropriate action regarding Airtel’s failure to resolve the issue despite more than 10 complaints.
4. Any other relief that the Hon’ble Commission considers appropriate under the applicable consumer protection laws.
I am ready to provide supporting documents, including Airtel complaint numbers, screenshots, call records/details, recharge receipts, and other relevant evidence.
Complainant Details:
Name: Nikhil Mahule
Airtel Mobile Number: 7415586567
Address: Bhopal
Airtel Complaint Numbers: 198
The Hon’ble Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission
[District/State]
Subject: Complaint against Airtel for persistent network failure, failure to resolve repeated complaints, and financial loss caused due to inadequate service
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am filing this complaint against Bharti Airtel Limited regarding the persistent network problems I have been facing with my Airtel mobile connection.
Despite being a paying customer, I have been experiencing serious and continuous network-related issues, including poor/unstable network connectivity and difficulty in using the mobile services properly.
I have contacted Airtel customer care and raised complaints more than 10 times regarding the same issue. However, despite repeated complaints and requests, Airtel has failed to provide a proper or permanent solution. The issue has continued even after multiple complaints.
Because of the continued failure of Airtel’s network service, I was forced to use another SIM connection for my essential communication. As a result, I had to make an additional recharge on another SIM, causing me unnecessary additional financial expenditure.
I have already given Airtel several opportunities to resolve the issue, but no satisfactory resolution has been provided. I therefore consider this a failure to provide the service for which I have been paying.
I request the Hon’ble Consumer Commission to kindly consider my complaint and provide appropriate relief, including:
1. Appropriate compensation for the inconvenience and hardship caused due to the persistent network problem.
2. Reimbursement/compensation for the additional recharge expenses incurred on another SIM because of Airtel’s failure to provide proper service.
3. Appropriate action regarding Airtel’s failure to resolve the issue despite more than 10 complaints.
4. Any other relief that the Hon’ble Commission considers appropriate under the applicable consumer protection laws.
I am ready to provide supporting documents, including Airtel complaint numbers, screenshots, call records/details, recharge receipts, and other relevant evidence.
Complainant Details:
Name: Nikhil Mahule
Airtel Mobile Number: 7415586567
Address: Bhopal
Airtel Complaint Numbers: 198