parulsaini31195
New member
- Company Name
- Spicejet Airlines
- Website Name
- Spicejet
- Customer Care Number
- 0124 498 3410
- Loss Amount
- 6200
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- spicejet.com
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to raise a complaint regarding the non-refund of my duplicate flight booking caused by SpiceJet's cancellation and subsequent rescheduling.
On 22 August, I booked SG 511 (PNR: RYQ94C). On 27 August, SpiceJet informed me that the flight was cancelled. Based on this information, I booked an alternative flight SG 164 (PNR: D8UZ2F).
However, on 14 September, I found that SpiceJet had subsequently changed my original booking (PNR RYQ94C) to SG 164, resulting in two bookings for the same flight.
I have already applied for a refund of the duplicate booking, but SpiceJet has not processed the refund. I have also made numerous attempts to contact customer care, but have been unable to get a proper resolution, I have called at least 100 times but nobody picked the call.
I request SpiceJet to process the full refund without any cancellation charges, as the duplicate booking occurred due to the airline's cancellation and subsequent rescheduling.
Please provide written confirmation of the refund and its expected timeline at the earliest.
I am writing to raise a complaint regarding the non-refund of my duplicate flight booking caused by SpiceJet's cancellation and subsequent rescheduling.
On 22 August, I booked SG 511 (PNR: RYQ94C). On 27 August, SpiceJet informed me that the flight was cancelled. Based on this information, I booked an alternative flight SG 164 (PNR: D8UZ2F).
However, on 14 September, I found that SpiceJet had subsequently changed my original booking (PNR RYQ94C) to SG 164, resulting in two bookings for the same flight.
I have already applied for a refund of the duplicate booking, but SpiceJet has not processed the refund. I have also made numerous attempts to contact customer care, but have been unable to get a proper resolution, I have called at least 100 times but nobody picked the call.
I request SpiceJet to process the full refund without any cancellation charges, as the duplicate booking occurred due to the airline's cancellation and subsequent rescheduling.
Please provide written confirmation of the refund and its expected timeline at the earliest.