Ektakrishna
New member
I am writing to raise a complaint regarding the non-refund of the eligible amount for two railway tickets booked through my IRCTC account.
Both tickets were cancelled on 8 September 2026, but the applicable refund amounts have still not been credited to my credit card account.
The ticket details are as follows:
1. First Ticket
I have already contacted IRCTC Customer Care at 14646 regarding this issue; however, I did not receive any satisfactory response or resolution. I also raised the matter through the IRCTC e-Query portal, but I have not received any response there either. Despite contacting IRCTC through these channels, the refund issue remains unresolved.
I request IRCTC to kindly look into the matter and provide the following information:
I have attached the available supporting documents for reference, including the ticket/cancellation details and credit card statement showing that the refund has not been credited.
I request appropriate assistance in resolving this matter and obtaining the pending refund amount.
Both tickets were cancelled on 8 September 2026, but the applicable refund amounts have still not been credited to my credit card account.
The ticket details are as follows:
1. First Ticket
- PNR Number: 6835004163
- Journey Date: 11 September 2026
- Transaction ID: 100006707650178
- Cancellation Date: 8 September 2026
- PNR Number: 2159654909
- Journey Date: 16 September 2026
- Transaction ID: 100006716204133
- Cancellation Date: 8 September 2026
I have already contacted IRCTC Customer Care at 14646 regarding this issue; however, I did not receive any satisfactory response or resolution. I also raised the matter through the IRCTC e-Query portal, but I have not received any response there either. Despite contacting IRCTC through these channels, the refund issue remains unresolved.
I request IRCTC to kindly look into the matter and provide the following information:
- The current refund status of both cancelled tickets.
- Whether the refunds have been processed from IRCTC's side.
- If the refunds have already been processed, the refund transaction/reference details and the date on which the amounts were processed.
- The expected date by which the refund amounts will be credited to my credit card account.
- If the refunds have not been processed, the specific reason for the delay and the action required to resolve the matter.
I have attached the available supporting documents for reference, including the ticket/cancellation details and credit card statement showing that the refund has not been credited.
I request appropriate assistance in resolving this matter and obtaining the pending refund amount.