Rajnandini
New member
- Seller Name
- Myntra
- Company Name
- Myntra Designs Private Limited
- Product Name
- Glitchez checked sweetheart neck pleated a line top, vero moda women self design v nevk top
- Website Name
- Myntra
- Customer Care Number
- 080 4001 1450
- Loss Amount
- 1634
- Ratings
- 3.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- Buildings Alyssa, Begonia and Clover, Embassy Tech Village, Outer Ring Road, Bengaluru – 560103, India
wish to lodge a formal consumer complaint against Myntra regarding the non-refund of ₹1,600 for an order cancelled on 17 September 2026.
On 17 September 2026, the delivery executive collected a cancellation code from me. However, despite completion of this process, my cancellation and refund have not been properly addressed.
On 18 September 2026, I contacted Myntra's customer care department and was assured that the issue would be resolved within 48 hours. However, no satisfactory action was taken.
Since then, I have repeatedly contacted Myntra's customer support. Every two days, I receive essentially the same assurance that my issue will be resolved within another 48 hours. Despite these assurances, my refund remains pending.
As of 23 September 2026, I have neither received my refund nor been provided with a definite resolution. I have been compelled to spend considerable time and effort
contacting customer care repeatedly regarding the same issue.
I am dissatisfied with Myntra's grievance-handling process and the repeated assurances that have not resulted in any meaningful resolution.
Relief Sought
I request that Myntra be directed to process my pending refund of ₹1,600 without further delay, provide a written explanation for the delay and compensate me appropriately for the inconvenience and time spent pursuing this grievance.
I also request written confirmation of the refund transaction and its expected credit date.
On 17 September 2026, the delivery executive collected a cancellation code from me. However, despite completion of this process, my cancellation and refund have not been properly addressed.
On 18 September 2026, I contacted Myntra's customer care department and was assured that the issue would be resolved within 48 hours. However, no satisfactory action was taken.
Since then, I have repeatedly contacted Myntra's customer support. Every two days, I receive essentially the same assurance that my issue will be resolved within another 48 hours. Despite these assurances, my refund remains pending.
As of 23 September 2026, I have neither received my refund nor been provided with a definite resolution. I have been compelled to spend considerable time and effort
contacting customer care repeatedly regarding the same issue.
I am dissatisfied with Myntra's grievance-handling process and the repeated assurances that have not resulted in any meaningful resolution.
Relief Sought
I request that Myntra be directed to process my pending refund of ₹1,600 without further delay, provide a written explanation for the delay and compensate me appropriately for the inconvenience and time spent pursuing this grievance.
I also request written confirmation of the refund transaction and its expected credit date.