Sailaja PVS
New member
- Dealer Name
- LIv Pure
- Company Name
- PIv pure
- Product Name
- Bolt alkaline
- Customer Care Number
- 08800762226
- Loss Amount
- 2158
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- 17-22/A/9, Ground floor, Vinayak Nagar Road 3, Lake view association colony Near SFS school Peerizadiguda, Medchal Malkajgiri, Telangana, Hyderabad - 500098 India
Livpure collected ₹2,158 from me on 23.09.2026 based on a specific assurance of same-day installation. After receiving payment, they repeatedly changed the installation timeline and failed to honour their commitments. Despite several customer-care calls, promised callbacks and my request for cancellation/refund, the matter remains unresolved and the delivered purifier remains uninstalled.
I have lost valuable time and suffered unnecessary harassment and financial inconvenience. I therefore request full refund with interest, adequate compensation for mental agony and loss of time, costs, and appropriate action against Livpure for deficiency in service and unfair trade practice.
I have lost valuable time and suffered unnecessary harassment and financial inconvenience. I therefore request full refund with interest, adequate compensation for mental agony and loss of time, costs, and appropriate action against Livpure for deficiency in service and unfair trade practice.